Monday, June 26, 2006

Welcome to my blog. This is quite funny....I just typed (and thought I'd published) my first post, on how I'm an idiot who knows nothing about blogging and, *voila* - checked my blog to see it wasn't there!! How fucking ironic.

So the post basically said this....I am new to blogging and know absolutely nothing. I have extremely limited computer skills and, while others talk of "e" this and "upload" that, I have a hard time signing in. This blog does not look anything like I'd like it to because, rather than take the time (which I don't really have) to read and learn how to do things, I'm opting to just "run with it". And that's not the greatest plan and will probably result in me investing more time than if I'd learned what the hell I'm actually doing.

What prompted me to start a blog here was my other blog, over at people.thoughtmechanics.com/debshead. I'd typed a post on Andre Agassi's retirement announcement and wasn't able to include the video that I've put here. So now I have two totally lame blogs that I can't do much with. I'm at the "crawling stage"...bear with me. If you see hieroglyphics and stick people, you know I'm trying but just not quite getting it yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home