Wednesday, August 16, 2006

This One's For You Mel....

So, when you come to Richmond and we're finished listening to Celtic songs at the pub just past the church, we'll go pick up some little goodies here, o.k.?? 'Cause no party would be complete without wood chips and hog fuel, right? I'm lucky to have the convenience of having this stuff right up the road - if there's ever an earthquake I'll sure be set. And I really like the "immediate delivery" because, as we all know, when you run out shavings and sawdust, you've just gotta' get some more PRONTO.

3 Comments:

Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Personally, I don't know what hog fuel is, and honestly, I'm a little afraid to find out. :P

2:57 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

That's exactly what I thought. Probably what they make Big Macs out of.

12:17 AM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

LMAO! Thanks Deb...sorry it took me so long to see this!!!!!!!! But life is slowly returning to normal yay!

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home