Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Brain Verification

First of all, this picture belongs to Jill Greenberg and is part of her "End Times" exhibit in LA (that's a story in itself - will do that post later).

Having established that, here's my point for this post. I get so frustrated here sometimes and it ultimately ends up being hilariously funny as I try and act all computer pro. There are just some things that quickly have me realize that I'm not all that NOR a bag of chips, for that matter. I was trying to reply to someone's comment here and when I encountered the word verification for my own blog I couldn't figure out the letters!! I had to try 3 times before I got one right and I had a damn good laugh at my inability to do the simplest task (once again). Do they intentionally make it so I can't tell??? While others are commenting on my blog, I have to try and try again like an idiot?! Oh my god, I'm truly pathetic sometimes. Maybe I'm on "Candid Webcam" and you're all having the last laugh? Just thought it was funny.

3 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

lol! I have to redo word verification too Deb. I don't know if I type it wrong, or if my brain is reading the letters wrong...they do look a little wonky don't they?

4:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they scrunch 'em all up and slant them and I feel like I'm back in my drug days.

4:55 PM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home