Monday, January 29, 2007

I’m watching one of my favorite movies - Erin Brockovich (again). I watched it last night too...better add it to my profile if I like it this much. She’s my hero. And Julia Roberts was so good in it

Today at work the automatic door to the building jammed closed.....it’s situated right beside the manual doors. People were “stuck” and didn’t know how to get in?! I had to rescue them by opening the manual one for them...just doin’ my job. It’s happened before...they stood out there, knocking. (Wonder if they’d call 911 if the escalator broke down?)

I’m so tired I’m just going to post pictures tonight. I parked at the fitness track to do some stuff, then walked over to the hospital from there. It was a nice walk.....

(Blogger is being an idiot and this took about 8 hours to do. I don’t want to switch because too many I know are now having problems. If it ain’t broke....?)
These used to be the only "highrises" here


Look to the horizon (65 new highrises being built in the city core)



Going against the grain again.





5 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Oh, I liked the tree picture and the one of the church. At least I think it's a church steeple.

That's funny how people couldn't figure out the door when the automatic door jammed.

10:40 PM  
Blogger aka k said...

I like the way you caught the moon in the first and last shots. i tried to get a daytime moon shot recently but didn't get the exposure right.

New Blogger has worked well for me but i might have been lucky.

2:28 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I couldn't comment last night...things were messed up.

Thanks toccata. And it was quite funny...few actually made the connection that you could still open the door to come in.

aka...thank you. I'm actually the world's worst photographer so any half decent shots are a fluke.

I'm not switching to new blogger unless I have to.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Toccata said...

I like the new blogger too but when I started blogging I only had my blog for 2 or 3 days when the new blogger came so I don't really have anything to compare it to.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Highrises? Do you know what they're knocking them down across London like there's no tomorrow... used to have one right near where I used to live ... that got dynamited... they replace it with low density housing. Finally someone has woken up and realized that in a city you want HIGH DENSITY but nice. Otherwise there won't be enough room to squeeze everybody in !!

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home