Sunday, January 28, 2007

I'm My Own Troll

I'm hanging around here all day and accomplishing absolutely diddly squat because I can. I need a breather and to not be on the GOGOGO! So wasting time is my gameplan today because housework is giving me a headache.

The hospital has the heat set to 112 degrees and yesterday I felt like I was suffocating in there. Maybe that's why I'm getting a little bitchy while there, who knows. But I'm going later because Sunday Mom gets all her other company.

I picked L up at 2 am this morning and she'd just seen Saw III and refused to leave my side. We had to keep all the lights on all night and sleep on the couch so she wouldn't be attacked. I was her bodyguard. I said "why the hell do you watch that stuff if it scares the hell out of you? Don't you remember the Bloody Mary stories?", to which she replied "Saw I & II didn't scare me. I didn't think this would". It did. Such is life. (The Birds was a doozey for me when I was a kid. Oh, there's a post for that too....later).

Don't say I didn't warn you...soon it'll be too late for you.
(Mr. Mentos better give me free stuff when he learns that I'm pimping his gum)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I only saw Saw (1) and that was creepy enought. The Birds was very scary but now it's fun to watch because each time I see it, I pick up something new. I especially like the scene in the diner with the bird expert and the guy blowing himself up at the gas tank. Surreal.

Scary when I saw them first: Pyscho. Rosemary's Baby.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Ha, Rosemary's Baby was the other one that I was going to mention...it was so bizarre. I remember just really feeling that one messing with my head!

And I fell asleep every time I tried to watch Pyscho???!!

The other one that I have to watch every time it's on is Silence of the Lambs.

I agree with the picking up new things when you watch something multiple times.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home