Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Back To $chool Time

This is my princess, Linds. She's getting ready to go back to school, which means "cha-ching" for me. I'm pretty lucky though, really...she bargain shops and doesn't buy into "name" brands (thank God). And she looks every bit as good (even better, actually) as those whose parents drop 5 times what we do. But still, I'm bracing myself for the final tally of the new shoes, jeans, shirts and coat that go hand in hand with September. My 6/49 numbers had better come in tonight!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Pardon my language, but she's a fuckin' cutie!!

Although, I'm sure you knew that picture would score brownie points with me with that Matt Good t-shirt and all. :P

6:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

This sucks...I've been trying on Safari to comment on my own blog and it wouldn't fucking post it.

I'm now on mozilla.

Anyhow...what I tried (4 times) to post already - I did have you in mind when I picked that photo - thought you'd like it.

I shelled out $100 for shirts/posters for the kids (they're not really anymore) that night - which left 0 for me....oh well, that's what moms are for, right? Anyhow, it was Linds's birthday that week and the MG show was the ONLY thing that could get her out of her funk over her boyfriend returning to France. It worked. She even met him after the show for pics (will post those one day). She's such a sweet girl. I'm really a lucky mom.

10:08 PM  
Blogger zombie said...

Cheap teenagers...I didn't think they even made those.

You should be proud of the both of them.

6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home