Thursday, October 19, 2006

Blind Melon - Change

I'm a grunger...the early 90's were where it was at musically for me. That IS my absolute favorite stuff. I liked the bizarre videos that accompanied the music too...I'm just a weirdo through and through. AIC, PJ, Screaming Trees, Nirvana, Soundgarden, STP and these guys.

This is our current "car" tape/song. Tonight as I drove Linds to a friend's, I started a Mom lecture, to which she plunked the tape in on this song. Little bugger...she knew it would get me singing. End of lecture.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

That sneaky Linds! Those kids always know all the right buttons.

You've heard the talk about Blind Melon reforming, I assume?

8:20 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

She uses music to shut me up...gotta' love that.

I hadn't heard that about BM...would be interesting. I love all different kinds of music and am pretty open minded, it's just that these artists seem to have captured the sound that keeps calling me back! Especially PJ and AIC (and Matt, of course). Shannon was a bit of a mess but I still really loved this song and No Rain.

2:32 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

LOL Linds is funny! I heard about Blind Melon reforming. It has a few people put off for sure...the feel that because Shannon is dead, they should NOT reform, or reform and rename themselves. Wow.
I love the grunge music of the 90s too. Hey man, back in the 80s we were grunge before it became fashionable *G* Mac (or lumber jackets), ripped faded lee or levi jeans, etc. We were cool and didn't even realize haha.
No Rain is a great song isn't it. I love singing along to it!!! It makes me dancey too. It's a snap your fingers kind of song

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home