Sunday, December 03, 2006

May The BlueBird Of Happiness Shit On Yer Head

*%$@*%$*&#*!!!!! And, also *%(#&*$&)^_&!!!

To the (plug your ears children) fucker who I'd made arrangements with LAST WEEK week to do Lindsay's school laundry at their place today.....YOU SUCK!

When you make a commitment to someone and they confirm it with you, all week long (including the day before) and then you change your mind eight minutes before because you're "bored and wanna' go out today", I hope you fall down a steep icy slope, into a pile of puke from someone's Saturday night shinnanigans, only to get up, leaving your purse behind for an opportunist to steal your identity, as well as your favorite lipstick. Seems harsh, I know. But, right about now, I mean it.

Understand here, life sucks lately and this friend offered, no INSISTED that we "save" Linds' dirty laundry and do it over there today. Last week, upon hearing of my laundromat woes, they said "you should've come here", to which I said, "no, it's o.k., I can manage". Then they INSISTED I come today. I had my Dad offering to take me to the laundromat yesterday, as my aunt was visiting mom all day (meaning we could leave her for awhile). I declined and said someone was helping us out today. But apparently not because she is a selfish bitch who cares only about herself and suggested I could "hand wash" Lindsays's jeans, as I've been doing, because she'd changed her mind. She'd "been in all week and wanted to get out" for lunch. (Plug your ears, here it comes again....*&$#@*$%!). I'd understand if something urgent came up, like her house was on fire, but her feeble excuse of "I've been cooped up all week" (she was out all day Wednesday) just didn't cut it as far as why she was turning my entire day upside down and leaving me "out in the cold" (literally).

I only wish she had a computer so she could read this. I may throw mine through her window so she can. Sorry, it's just I hate it when people don't keep their word and renege on a promise, for no other reason than "they can". AAAARRRGGH! Bite me. (Isn't that what cool people say when they're mad?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home