Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Oh my God this blogger shit is going to give me a nervous breakdown. Is anyone else experiencing problems? Or is this more of the curse that owns my life lately? FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKK!! There, that feels better.

Anyhow, thanks Mel for directing me to the abyss that is my email account. The place that I never go to. I saw several emails from the BC Lions there today and apparently I won a contest that I entered (before Christmas) and they've emailed me several times in order to get my info. YYYYEA! An autographed Dickenson jersey is on the way. My kids can fight over it...I have my Geroy one. I do love Dave too (I hung out with he and Geroy one afternoon last year) - we traded bad back stories. But Geroy's my main man and I'm loyal.

Anyhow, I've kind of neglected some old blogs I used to go to....Thought Mechanics being one of them. It's all but finished - a shame really. For those who've been there, remember how good it used to be in the old days? Alana and I met/had our first fight there. Then we were bff after that...hilarious. (I wonder where poor ol' Raoul ended up - we used to kick his ass pretty good, didn't we?). I'm sad to see it slowly dissolve into nothing and people dissipate, never to be heard from again. Theron over there got me set up on my first blog. I was reluctant, but his encouraging emails convinced me that I should give it a whirl. One of my other favorite people over there wrote one of my all time favorite posts...I don't particularly know why. It just struck me as hilarious and I went back tonight to see if I still find it funny...yep, I do. I just felt his pain and always really loved his sarcasm and dry sense of humor. Check it out for yourselves here
(mind you I think he's edited it to clean it up a bit...maybe because his wife/child arrived in town. I remember it being somewhat angrier when I originally read it)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey did you hear, they are trading geroy simon away?



kidding.....haaa haa haaa
very cool about the jersey...even though it is a b.c. lions one.

funny. I thought you had been absent from blogging, i hadn't seen a new one from you in 2 weeks...oops my problem...my thing wasn't refreshing...suddenly you been a blogging ferociously

9:03 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

my heart sank...honestly, I'm really tired and was like, 'WWWWHHHHAAT!!???!?!!"

I'd die, that's all. He reminds me of my last favorite Lion, Swervin Mervyn.

I have been blogging ferociously. I'm a feast/famine blogger I think.

Reminds me, I've gotta' go check yours out now.

6:45 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

It's funny how we always remember who inspired us to start blogging. Matt Good got me started.

8:13 PM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Hahaha, it took awhile for that bff thing to happen though, we chewed at eachother a lot first, lol.I haven't been to TM in months, but I did see Raoul leave a comment on MG's blog the other day. I laughed out loud, exactly for that reason, thinking of TM and me and you arguing. :P

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home