Saturday, March 24, 2007

Mel just tagged me, so here goes:

A- Available or Single? – Depends who's asking

B- Best Friends? – DD

C- Cake or Pie? – Pie, just not the crust (I know, weirdo)

D- Drink of Choice? – Water (boring)

E- Essential Item? – My computer (which includes all of my music)

F- Favourite Colour? – Pink (especially with black...sorry Alana!)

G- Gummi Bears or Worms? – I don't eat bears or worms

H- Hometown? – Richmond, BC

I- Indulgence? – Full body massage - head to toe

J- January or February? - January

K- Kids and Names? – Linds & Ty

L- Life is incomplete without? - Laughter

M- Marriage Date? – No comprende

N- Number of Siblings? – Brother David

O- Oranges or Apples? - Oranges

P- Phobias/Fears? – Cancer

Q- Favourite Quote? - I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not. Overused, but rings so true for me (tc's favorite - Kurt Cobain)

R- Reasons to smile? - My family & Charlie's visits

S- Season? – Summer (nights!)

T- Tag 3 People? – Kelly, lala, & Gleds....have fun!

U- Unknown Fact About Me? – I can wiggle my ears

V- Vegetable You Hate? – honestly, none

W- Worst Habit? – Road rage

X- X-rays You've Had? – Hand

Y- Your Favourite Foods? – Gyros, lasagne & anything with garlic & mushrooms in it

Z- Zodiac? – Libra

11 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

You like all vegetables? Wow, I'm impressed.

I've always wanted to be able to wiggle my ears. Talent my friend.

Summer nights are almost here...almost!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I do like all veggies Al. Maybe they give me the super power to wiggle my ears??

(I hope junky tags you and then Barb gets factored into the mix....I made my choices the scientific way - "eenie meenie......")

10:04 AM  
Blogger Toccata said...

I don't know why but I never pegged you for a pink kind of gal.

Haha about your quote being my favorite! It is pretty true though I will have to give you that. Maybe I will have to give the boy a chance. Ok I promise I will give his music a real listen and not roll my eyes before I hear the first note.

12:50 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Listen to "Oh Me". That's one of my favorites. And "Jesus Don't Want Me For A Sunbeam". Just suggestions.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

(although, I confess...two of my personal favorites, up loud - School & Aneurysm. I need to grow up I think).

1:05 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

I have to admit those titles are rather enticing! I promise I will definitely give him a try.

2:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I too am shocked by the pink love. You are deep, Deb.

You know what? I like all veggies too. Except for creamed corn, but that's not the corn's fault.

2:26 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Oh creamed corn Barb - that's not a veggie it's barf. I forgot that one. It doesn't count.

Yes, it's true. Me, in the pink (must have black with it too though...the rebel side mustn't be denied).

2:51 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

My little sister is a Libra too. :O) I never would have guessed you are a pink person either. Wow, see you do learn stuff from these lists. I don't like pie crust either. The filling is so so gud tho!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Mel...I love the pink/black combo. I don't "wear" a lot of pink but I have a lot of pastel pictures/knick knacks, etc. that have pink in them.

The filling is the best...especially blueberry, which I love.

10:16 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

HI DEBS i just got your tag today as yesterday or when ever it was I could not physically log in & out & get the tag & bring it in without getting logged out in/out of ... time ... get what I mean? Well I finally managed to pick it up via "Show Original Post" above & highlighting that bc when I highlighted it b4 it went kinda funnylooking .... well I'll teleport it to mine & let's see!!"!"

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home