Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Just back from the doc's office. Things are all coming up roses and I should be back to fighting form in no time flat. The bags should start fading (if the ex doesn't bug me anymore) and the color is slowly coming back as I ditch the anemia. It's good to start feeling human again, instead of like a walking corpse. Here I am, at my worst.Getting there.I tend to forget how crude things can be with Ty here...I'd hung a mirror up for Linds on the landing so she could sit and blowdry her hair while he was away. I forgot to put it back and trust him to notice it.

"What the hell's this for, so I can look at my crotch?". Which is exactly the level it hit him at. And he made sure he did a little dance, just to test it out.

Then he continued..."or did you decide to adopt midgets while I was away?"

Yep, he's back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Well that bit of good news certainly deserves a toast! Hip, hip hooray!

Ty, what a boy! lol on the dance

3:03 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Way to hang in there, Deb! You'll be doing the crotch dance yourself in no time!

6:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

just make sure you have underwear on underneath your gown when you do the crotch dance

10:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

tc...thank you. I was quite worried about the big picture but it looks like I'm fine.

Barb...I'm pretty sure I already did it, just not quite as convincingly as Ty.

Kelly...no Brittney's here.

8:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home