Thursday, July 27, 2006

Me, The Poker Super Star

So I'm fairly groggy this morning, having stayed up until 3 am playing online poker. Ahem, finished "in the money" and collected my big 6 bucks. I don't put any in, I play what's known as "freerolls", which are tournaments that are free (makes sense?!). I'd never play for money - work too damn hard for it. Plus, then it gets nerveracking, instead of enjoyable and leisurely. I should've won, had 500,000 chips to the other dudes short stack...an all in caught him a flush on the river and bingo bango, roles reveresed.

I really enjoy it - especially the people and the "banter" back and forth. Last night I was pretty nasty and rude actually. Oh well, it was the slurpee deal that started that mood. I loved it though, 'cause these two guys were kind of ganging up on me, and being very rude and obnoxious, so I knocked them both out (which left them without much to say). They were all "you don't even know how to play" (I've played for years), "blah, blah, blah" so I gave a few little snide comments here and there to distract them, then took 'em out...sweet justice!

But today I'm dead ass tired, as I had to be up at 6 and three hours just is not enough sleep, no matter how you look at it. Probably going to have to crash for awhile at some point.

Oh, another stolen pic, not by me. Some dude on flickr. Will post his name later, as I've already forgotten it - bullish or something like that. See, told ya' I was tired. ZZZzzz.

4 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

No, three hours is not nearly enough indeedy! I feel zombified just thinkin bout it! I finally got around to adding you to my blogroll. Sorry it took me so long. I'm a procrastinater! Glad u kicked their asses! WOooooot!

9:15 AM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

How's the HTML code that I showed you coming along, Deb?

I hope it wasn't as confusing for you reading it as it was for me typing it. :P

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks mellowlee for making me famous. I enjoy your blog alot and you seem really great.

Alana - you're great. Haven't checked it out yet, 'cause I'm in extreme lazy mode and barely even moving. Again, appreciate the help and will give it a shot when my brain wakes up.

9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(damn word verification...last two letters were MF, how appropriate!)

9:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home