Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two Words: ANOTHER (FUCKING) LEAK (oops, that's 3)

A pipe, in the wall, at the main shut off. Fuck, fuck and double fuck. You get the drift here. I think my days off are jinxed - today is the first one all week (including the weekend) and this....... My plumber can come WEDNESDAY. Oh, that's helpful. Should we buy rubber rafts just in case?

I think I'll ignore it and call this leaky condo a houseboat. That's it, launch me now....New Zealand, here I come! Still smiling though - Mom's o.k. (for now) so piss on all this other stuff that's relentlessly trying to bring me down. No you don't, I'm indestructible - hey, that should be a song. Oh yea.

4 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

Geeeez how lovely! :(
Dev went without a bedroom for an entire summer last year because the pipes in his bedroom wall burst and it took them that long to figure out they had a black mold problem, and needed to rip out the wall, and replace everything. I wrote a kickass letter to the building owner and got us a months free rent. Anyways, I didn't mean to make this such a long comment, you just brought up that memory LOL I hope it gets fixed soon!!!!!!

7:04 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:36 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I hope Dev didn't suffer any health problems because of it. The trouble with renting is that you're at your landlord's mercy and some of them are lameasses who just don't care. At least it sounds like yours did something, which isn't always the case. Good for you for getting a free month's rent - it sends a message that you mean business!

Don't worry about long comments - I love them. ; )

7:41 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Man, that is horrible! Nobody should have to go through that,

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home