Wednesday, February 14, 2007

LOLLLL

Okay, to start off. this is not my mum, Deb.
No, this is her daughter, Lindsay.
I'm typing this as fast as I can, she left me a note saying "be back in 5"
It's been more than 5 so she could walk through the door any minute and if she catches me on her computer i'm toast.
Anyway, I just wanted to suprise her.
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY MUM!
I love you.
Love, Lindsay.
xoxoxoxoxox.

UPDATED BY MOM: THIS is my superhero and her friend.....

and again, doing what she loves most.....


(*ahem - in this one, what you can't see is that she's standing on my car)


Lindsay, you are the best and I love you. Thank you for making my day.

.....now, keep your ass out of my account ;) L.M.

10 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

when you have kids that are this great, who the hell needs a man?

linds you are the best and i love you ssssoooo much.

L.M. XO

4:43 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

OMG, your kids are totally great *HUGS* That was awesome!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

That was the sweetest thing I have seen all day, Deb and Linds - you two rule!

8:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Two. Cool. Happy V Day again. Liked the pictures. Life is good.

9:17 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

mel....you can borrow them while Dev's away. Just call.

barbara...you and Eva have been known to kick some serious ass yourselves.

Rob...life IS good. We survived another one, didn't we?

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok maybe its the skeptic in me....i thnk she's buttering you up for another trip to shoppers drugs for more stuff..haaa haa haa

8:26 AM  
Blogger Toccata said...

That is so great. Your daughter just made my day! Oh, no I just read Kelly's comment. You better make sure you don't drive by any Shopper's Drug Marts! :)

12:47 PM  
Blogger justacoolcat said...

Hilarious and sweet!

If I had played guitar while standing on my mom's car I'd be in big trouble.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Women on the Verge said...

Sometimes I just look at my daughters and say "Wow!!!" They never fail to amuse or amaze me... it's great to see the tight relationship you have with your kids :-)

Ethel

8:20 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

kelly...you may be onto something.

tc...I think he's got a good point.

jacc....they get away with murder. my poor car.

wotv...i know, that's the effect my kids have on me too.

1:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home