Saturday, February 17, 2007

Where's The Beef?

More food stuff.

An example of Tyler's thinking...

I made this for brunch (leftovers are so much better). For years I tried to get my kids to eat wholegrain breads, more fruits/veggies, etc. and I still always add something that resembles fruit/veggies on the plate. To which he replied, "grapes, these are grapes, they're not meat". "Uh huh" I said, "and....?".

"If they were wrapped in bacon THEN they'd be worthy of my time. Fuck grapes".

I tried.

Deep down, I think he means it.

(this would've been so much better on my bread.)

3 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Grapes wrapped in bacon! So when does Ty's healthy food tips book come out?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

He's working on it. I guess it'll be titled "5 Easy Steps To A Heart Attack".

8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah leftovers are YUMMIE!!

My friend is going to make us cheese and onion bread rolls later in the week as I was complaining you can't buy them anywhere around here, so I'll let you know how they turn out ...

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home