Friday, August 25, 2006

My Happy Place

All this Matt Good insanity is too much for me. I now understand anxiety. I can't take this - I know we won't get picked, but how do you sleep with the prospect of what "could possibly" be? No one deserves it like my kids. Of course, I'm a huge fan and would love nothing more than to take in this experience, but I so want it for them. No one would believe the stuff we've endured since '98....it's been like a long bad dream that we're just starting to wake up from (knock on wood). During Matt's acousitc show, Linds sat right smack dab in the middle of the aisle on the floor. Normally I'd have asked her to move - under the circumstances, I let her be. It had been a rough go for her. She dropped out of school last year with 3 months to go - long story. She's extremely nervous about returning...this could be a real boost for her. Fingers are crossed. Just not holding my breath, that's all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home