Sunday, October 29, 2006

Canucks Superskills

I spent the afternoon with some of my favorite people - my daughter, my son, his girlfriend and my team (or at least one of them....Go Lions!).

Today was the Superskills competition at GM Place, where we got to check out the new scoreboard, the rookies and, of course, Luongo. The event was thrilling, as usual - we've gone every year since it started. Sami Salo won the hardest shot (again). He actually wasn't even one of the contestants but, hey, anything goes on Superskills Sunday. The rookies were "pied", as is the tradition each year (you'd think they'd have it figured out by now). I will update you later on who won each event...for now, just wanted to post some pics.









3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

Looks like you had a great day! I haven't been to a sporting event in so long, I miss it. Glad you had a relaxing day :)

8:57 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Ooh Awesome photos! Glad you had a great day Deb :)

9:01 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks Allison....sporting events seem to be my thing now. I really love going to Canucks/Lions games. They're a lot of fun and something that we all do together (which is rare these days!).

Thanks Mel. I can't afford the actual games, so Superskills is the next best thing! It was a blast.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home