Saturday, December 16, 2006

Since I'm The Spreader of Christmas Joy & Happiness...

Did you guys hear about this story? It made my stomach churn. My God, I can't even imagine this. I know what I'd like her punishment to be...I don't think they make a model big enough though.

This is the second "Mommy shocker" story I've heard recently...the other involved mixing a baby's formula with straight vodka. Apparently it was an "accident" and the couple had vodka in a water bottle and inadvertently used it without realizing it was alcohol. Yeah, and the moon is made out of swiss cheese too. And there's this bridge.....

What ever possesses a person, let alone a PARENT, to carry out these heinous acts upon children? How does something in the maternal/paternal wiring short circuit so drastically that it creates this type of monster? I just want to know.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my...its truely astounding how a mother could do that....she should be microwaved...its beyond shocking and saddening

11:35 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey Kelly....I agree with the "she should be" thing. Actually I think that fits for a lot of crimes - the punishment should be that the perpetrator suffers the safe fate of that inflicted upon their victim(s).

9:46 AM  
Blogger Toccata said...

Sometimes the mind just spins at what humans are capable of. Inflicting such horrors on your own children is incomprehensible to me.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I agree toccata...I can't even fathom this stuff.

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home