Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This Is A Test

(You can tell I have "time off"...I'm blogging like a maniac.)

We're going over to Mom & Dad's now and, despite Dad's announcement that he "isn't decorating this year", that statement's gone from "I'm definitely not" to "I'm not putting up much". Having to look after Mom full time means he can't do the "extras" anymore...which is a load of bull because he's still baking pies, smoking fish and looking after everyone but himself.

Now, by HIS standards, he probably hasn't decorated. But this is a man who's won "Best Decorated House" on the Santa Claus parade route in previous years. The parade actually has stopped to "visit" at his place in the past (much to the dismay of those waiting up the street, sometimes in the rain).

We'll see...I'm taking the camera to gather evidence. I'll post his "pathetic" display later. Put on your shades now.

2 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

That made me laugh about the parade stopping to visit HAHA! :) I cant wait to see the pix

5:21 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I know, I'd go out there and they'd all be in Dad's driveway having a drink of rum. I'd be like "uh, Dad, don't you think they should get moving?". And, eventually, they would. (Knowing "Santa" maybe wasn't a great thing...I felt bad for those poor kids waiting up the road).

12:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home