Saturday, December 09, 2006

I Attempted Another Top 5 List (attempted is the key word)

It's grey outside. The sewer's STILL acting up, despite Sewer King's efforts to rectify the problem. The kids are away. I'm feeling very sorry for myself today and, when one's doing that, it's imperative to play Matt Good, loud, all day. And sing. Also loud. And, in doing so, I thought after each song, "ooh, that's my favorite". Only to be followed by the next favorite. So I narrowed it down to five (yes I did!!):

Blue Skies Over Bad Lands
Tripoli
Let’s Get It On
Born To Kill
Suburbia

(in no particular order).

Thought that was it? Now, knowing me and "top" lists, you realize I have to second guess them. So, in the honorable mention section:

She's Got A New Disguise
Advertising on Police Cars
Avalanche
House of Smoke and Mirrors
Five more that I can't decide from

Pretty good, huh?

8 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Black Helicopter & She's In It For The Money. They aren't officially released yet, so don't count.

1:54 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Top 5 MG songs! Next to impossible to stick to 5, but that's very brave of you to try. Here's mine in no order:

Strange Days
Weapon
Change of Season
Hello Time Bomb
Advertising on Police Cars ... no! ... Suburbia ... argh can't stick to 5!

2:18 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I went through the same Barbara. The only reason I even did this post was, after sitting all day going "oh, that's a favorite", I decided to figure it out. And I just couldn't do it. Good pics!!

5:47 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

May I just say that is one creepy picture of Matt...LOL.

I can't pick five...too hard.

Hello Time Bomb and Appariations would be in there.

4:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Never heard of MG. So what am I missing?

6:09 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

See I'm a weirdo Allison because I like the Matt stalker look.

busterp...he's a local "boy" here but is also known worldwide. Excellent music...personally, I'm really enjoying his newer, acoustic stuff.

7:25 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Hmmm I kinda like the stalker look photo too heehee

7:55 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I agree with all of you! That IS a creepy stalker pic of Matty, and it DOES suit him!

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home