Saturday, December 16, 2006

Something Amazing Just Happened.

I got it.....FINALLY! You've all been patient as I've pleaded my ignorant case. And you've all tried to help...kind of like heart surgeons trying to teach preschoolers how to perform a triple bypass. I've tried...really I have...AND TODAY SOMETHING CLICKED AND I GOT IT. You know the song in Aladdin..."A Whole New World"?....that's me right now, zooming around in lala land on that carpet.

And it's all thanks to YOU and YOU and YOU and YOU. And all the other wonderful magicians out there in blogland who worked their magic on my peabrain. This is a happy moment. I've been banging my head against a wall trying to figure this crap out since I got here...a Mac doesn't allow things to happen the way they always should. I know Allison has even given me the Mac for Dummies tutorial but it was like hieroglyphics being demonstrated in brail to me. If that made any sense at all.

So, if you'll excuse me, I have to go throw confetti and do the "whoop whoop" fist pump now. Not a pretty sight. Thank you friends.

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Yay for the new profile and avatar picture! And I love your new profile blurb hahaha.

10:43 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

And Barbara...DID YOU SEE HOW I CAN MAGICALLY TRANSPORT YOU VIA DEBRAIL TO YOUR BLOG, ALL DONE WITHIN A POST??? Fucking amazing.

I won't allow pictures of me very often (limiting my options in a case like this)...that one's actually from photobooth when the kids and I were mucking around one day...we'd just come in from a rainstorm, explaining the frizz/crazy lady look.

10:49 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Oops, that second part was for the celebrity look alikes post....I'm getting way ahead of myself with all this excitement going on!

10:50 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I can completly understand the excitement! Great job on inbedding those links via Debrail!

8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home