Monday, December 18, 2006

They Forgot to Notify Me

Well I'll be damned..."I'd like to thank my Mom & Dad........"

Are you kidding me? Ty was the first one to break it to me that we were Time's Peep's of the Year. He said he's using it on his resume. Thing is, he MEANS it. Actually, I thought it was pretty damn creative of him to think of that.

ACCOMPLISHMENTS:

I was Time's Person of the Year in '06. After having played some serious XBox, holding down a part time job at the pet store and cheering on the Canucks like no other, I think I deserved it.

Yep, should take him places. I'm using it in my bid for a raise at work..."c'mon, you know, as 'Person of the Year' I'm worth a lot more than what you're paying me".

When we win the Nobel Peace Prize, could someone remember to let me know. I'll be napping.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Ty putting it on his resume! That's so funny. I agree, very creative of him.

I like the paragraph, After having played some serious XBox...

10:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so modest

10:45 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Yeah, he's quite a character. He keeps me somewhat sane through all this insanity by making me laugh on a regular basis.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Clever guy! I'd hire him!

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home