Saturday, February 17, 2007

I'm having a really lazy day today. I need it....it feels damn good to do absolutely nothing. I spent the morning at the hospice with Mom (Dad's in a golf tournament every Saturday morning) and I got a doctor in to look at her eye...she's having a lot of problems with it.

But since I've got back home I've done nothing but stuff I want to do. I watched "Miss Congeniality" (again)...I love Sandra Bullock. And Benjamin Bratt ain't too shabby either. It was the perfect Saturday movie - not too involved.

I'm also going through YouTube and listening to/watching some of my favorite videos. We couldn't be friends if I revealed them to you...I'm a weirdo. I don't know what makes me like the music I do, but I do. O.K., I'm gonna' "fess up"...this is one of my favorite songs (why?). This and Dope Show. Now you have to pretend you don't know me anymore if you see me on the street.

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I don't know you - get away from me, lady!

JK!

10:40 PM  
Blogger Women on the Verge said...

I love to watch "How to Lose A Guy in Ten Days" when I'm feeling like that... watching Kate Hudson torment Mathew M (I'm not even going to attempt to spell his name... it's too early)it never fails to make me laugh.

E

5:27 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I know Barb. When I put on my MM my kids make funny faces at me (although Linds likes him too). My PAC friends don't get me at all.

You know E, I've yet to see that one. It's on my list of movies to rent though.

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home