Sunday, February 25, 2007

O.K., I lied again. I can only take so much Mind Freak shit before it starts to mess up my mind. Hot or not, I shut him down. I'm cringing at the fact that I just had to turn down 4 free Giant's tickets. To tell you the truth, I'd snap those tickets up as fast as I would Canucks tickets - WHL games are end to end, action packed ones that keep you on the edge of your seat. Fights - lots of them (which, of course, my son loves). But my God, what a fast paced game. Saying no to the tickets was tough...I almost decided to do the very wrong thing and spread my germs around Vancouver. I hate being responsible.

So the ex called...he, too, has me feeling sad. He just returned from a ski trip at Whistler, filet mignon, blah, blah, de fucking blah. Those trips were mine. Now he goes with the guys and I can tell by his immediate calls to me upon his return that it's not the same without me. Good. Better stay that way. He's nagging me to get my ass to the doctor. Oh, which reminds me of a post. Did I ever tell you about the time he saved my life? One of those "you should go to the doctor"/"later" deals. Later almost didn't happen.

Oh well, back to feeling sorry for myself on the couch. Where's my fucking kleenex???

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

You're still feeling sick? Nuts. I hope you are feeling better tomorrow (or sooner).

7:29 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks Barb. It's a bad one...guess I'm due 'cause it's been a few years for me.

Ooooh, you've surfaced...I've gotta' come over and see how the party went.

7:41 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Hope you are getting better at last Debs. Take care of yourself else those fevers can relapse back on themselves, know what I mean..?

I haven't had anything like that for years (touch wood). One good thing about stuff like that it burns a lot of the rubbish in your system and leaves you feeling cleaned out and better, know what I mean..?

Or am I being overoptimistic here: you just feel DIRE..??!¬!!!

PS Am I the only one here who gets asked for word verification on half the comments I paste up here..??..

5:05 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

BTW do try that lime juice thing if you get the chance: it's really lovely. But hey I AM a limey so I spose I'm biased ..!!..

5:06 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hey gleds...I'm little better in some ways and a little worse in others...long story. Go for a physical Thursday so know more then.

But I'm able to get up and I actually got something accomplished yeterday (though very little).

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home