Saturday, February 24, 2007

Why is it that the Boys in the BC Bleeding Hearts club do nothing to protect us here? A rapist from Ontario is being set free and, although Ontario refuses to have him back there, our boys have welcomed him here. He'll be moving in just down the road from Fiona...she buses to and from school (often late at night) by herself. It really doesn't leave me feeling too warm and fuzzy. It's about time Wally grow a set and learned to fight for our rights. So Ontario doesn't want him back - ask me why we care? Since when does Ontario call the shots here? It doesn't mean we have to adopt him....we really don't want him either. Signed, sealed, delivered HE'S YOURS. Wally's such a puss. Infuriating.

4 Comments:

Blogger junky said...

Michigan has a sex offender data base , you can check your town etc. it will give you the address they live at, while some scream it's unfair (even a friend of mine with 4 daughters), I have a much stronger stance and think they should have to go door to door and tell you they are a pervert.
for the record I lived in my house for a year before finding out a guy that had relations with a person under 14, lived across the street, my step daughter is 7, this made me pretty angry.

7:57 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

i'm on board with you here. Everyone worries about the offender's "rights", what about the rights of innocent people who have to contend with these assholes.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

(actually, your stance is kinda' tame compared to mine...I'd chop stuff off. But hey, that's just me)

We don't have that here because our officials believe we should be "fair" and they don't want to offend anyone. So they place these guys in our communities and then they go away and let us deal with them.

8:33 AM  
Blogger junky said...

I actually totally approve of chemical castration I just didn't want to sound too harsh

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home