Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Your Celebrity Baby Name Is...

Apple Poppy


Just got in from work...need a nap before heading up to the hospice. Ty came over and surprised me at work..then laughed at what a zombie I am today. I had him go and buy me a large OJ and, when he returned with it, I shook it, popped the cap and then had to put it aside to deal with a customer. Customer left and I grabbed the full OJ and shook it again, knocking the unscrewed cap off and throwing/spilling it everywhere. Of course I had some very important mail there, ready to go to the post office. And money, my bank card, etc. Not to mention my terminal, the cash register and everything that shouldn't get wet...yea! I'm a superstar. Can't even drink from a bottle without causing chaos. I need a sippie cup. Everything was soaked/sticky with OJ and, of course, that was 5 minutes before leaving (which stretched it out to 20). I need a nap now - TD news will have to wait. Drinking is hard work...have I told you that?

7 Comments:

Blogger MyDirtyLaundry said...

Drinking is hard work. Not to mention, you were on the job. ;)

3:53 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

My celebrity baby name is August Ocean btw ...

3:56 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

lala...you bet. ;)

gled - eeeewww, i like that.

5:41 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

"I need a sippie cup" - Deb, you slay me!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I probably wouldn't screw the cap on right Barb. So a bib would be in order too.

Oh my lord, 8:50...outta here now. Back later (and I'm only 49% addicted?? Doubt it).

8:52 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

Oh, Gledwood has a great celebrity baby name. I'm jealous.

A sippie cup and a bib. Make sure you put it down on next year's Christmas wish list.

9:59 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

tc - those and a convertible. what's your baby name?

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home