Saturday, February 17, 2007

Well so ends my nothing day. Oh, I should play Nothing Man as a tribute...do you see what too much time on your hands does? I should be doing something more productive but, honestly, I feel like shit. I'm dead ass tired and am going to crash very shortly (waiting for Linds to return from Delta first).

This was my dinner.Straight out of the can/pack. Cold. Yum...told you I'm a weirdo. This is as lazy as lazy gets.

Ty has his friend Steve over playing ridiculous killing games on one of his 800 systems. They sound like someone let pitbulls into a chicken cage. With boots on. It's ruining my nice flow...Mark Lanegan "Come To Me" just smoothly handed over to MG's HOSAM. I haven't played it in at least 4 days (I think). Ha, I save it for when Ty's here I guess.
I'm playing poker too, see.....
Even that can't keep me awake so I'm gonna' check out of this game.

I'm so lame I should write a song about it. Later.


Well I really am boring myself, you and the entire universe with my nothing talk so I'll sign off now. Love you all. (No, I'm not drunk).

5 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

I have been so utterly lazy today too. Maybe it's the weather. I couldn't seem to settle down to anything. Ever since coming home I've been doing this: play piano 5 minutes, flip through books look at pictures, reading text seems to be a no no today, computer 15 minutes, wander into kitchen unfortunately I have no good food as in chocolate or cake only vegies and beans and believe me I am in no mood for health food! Pet cat and then it's back to play piano for 5 minutes. At least you blogged I haven't even done that! I have only been leaving annoying, incomprehensible comments on other people's blogs! :)

10:15 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

p.s. I'm worried about Mel and wish she would answer my emails. Have you heard from her after the you know what email?

10:17 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

Sorry, it's me again. I just found out that Mel and Allison got together today. I feel ever so relieved. Just thought I would let you know.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I am so jealous about a lazy day, as we cleaned the house like fiends all day long, but at least we got to order in Chinese food.

Gun Hey Fat Choi!

10:42 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

tc...no worries, we all have our moments like this. Today I have to actually accomplish somethng. I was a bit worried about Mel too so thanks for the update!

Barb...that's o.k. - I have to do my housework today and it's gorgeous here. Should've done it yesterday and "played outside" today. Gun Hey Fat Choi right back at you...it's supposed to bring a prosperous year. We'll see about that!

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home