Thursday, February 22, 2007

Wahoo....I'm doin' the "Day Off Tomorrow" dance. It looks like this:
Yes, this was from the show we saw.

Fiona's here visiting until tomorrow...that always makes us smile. She's special and we're keeping her. Well, I wish we were...we're actually driving her back at 7 a.m., then hitting Walmart. For what, I don't know...but we'll browse for bargain shit that falls apart. And then not buy it because it's crap that costs more than other places, like the last time we sweated it out there and left with a pack of gum. They should actually send shoplifters there for punishment - a week's worth of shopping at Walmart as their sentence. At Christmas time, when the line ups include hungry, screaming kids a mile long and people who don't speak English. Who yell to one another. Elbow to elbow. They'd go straight.

The mall out at Fiona's neck of the woods is great - Guilford. That's where the Culture Craze has not only a booth, BUT A WHOLE GODDAMNED STORE FULL OF EXPENSIVE STUFF. All from England. We love it. Well I do, for five minutes, then I go sit out on a bench with Ty & Fiona and wait for Lindsay to try on everything in the entire store. Twice. And then, once again, we buy nothing. Because $180 for 2" of skirt just doesn't seem right. And ripped things...hell, I can make those myself.

I found this sign out there in Flick'r land...?????
Got any ideas what it means?

UPDATE: Canucks game is on in 7 minutes. This means another two points for us.....our win percentage since Christmas is
.812!!! We're number one in the league during this period. So any teams currently in front of us *ahem - you know who you are* - better look out. We're coming.

7 Comments:

Blogger tkkerouac said...

Hey Deb
whats Sen Sen
I'm going to have to google it.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

NO amputees?

I love the mushroom dude! That looks like it was such a fun show. A real experience.

7:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

tracey...ew, it's these teenie little licorice flavored candies. I hate them.

Barb - it was just what the doctor ordered - good music, funny antics and a real show overall.

No amputees is my guess. Or no hiding your lower leg.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I once entered a super-walmart and became vert disturbed at the thought of the frozen food and the socks being so close to one another.

Have a great day off tomorrow, you deserve it!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Allison...I know. It's the strangest store ever and I can't see many savings there at all. Unless you're into VHS made for TV movies of the week for $2.88.
But the mum-in-law gets her English peppermints there and you just don't mess with that.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

oh, and thanks. Now that I'm sick as a dog/can't sleep/might die I just don't know. Plus, getting up at 6:15?

1:08 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

As for that little picture I'm sure the meaning is obvious to everyone but me...

NO MEN WEARING ONE STILT ..?

Cann't come up with anything else I'm afraid. Or did they just run out of ink when making the design??

3:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home