Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Blogger is a big loser tonight and won't allow me to post pictures. So you'll have to imagine the rosemary/garlic roast pork tenderloin that I cooked for Linds & I. It was DE-licious - we had roasted potatoes/carrots, peas, gravy, etc. I don't eat meat too often but, when I do, roast pork tenderloin is one of my favorites.

Ty's away again so it's quality girl time. Which means watching the Canucks/Wild game. We're leading 2-1 and this is a very important game - we've struggled with the Wild in the past, hopefully that's behind us now. And Linds has now desserted me/girl time to go MSN'ing with her friends. I hear that thing go off all night long, along with her cell phone. What the hell is so important at 4 am I ask you?

I'm starting to get some of my energy back, which is a good thing. I don't do sedentary - I'm dying to work out (and will probably overdue it when I get the o.k. that I can). Blood test tomorrow should reveal a lot...fingers crossed.

Well my team's calling, it appears they need me. Back later friends.

2 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Digits firmly overlapped for the blood work, Deb!

Pork tenderloin is marvy. I love it with greek salad, in a pita with baba ganoush and tatziki. Now I am hungry.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

oh my God, that sounds like heaven right there. I'd like to smother myself in tzatziki...it's an absolute favorite of mine. I'm addicted to gyros.

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home