Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A quick bitch before I'm off to work. I worked Monday...gorgeous sunshine all day and when I got off work at 3:30, it started to cloud over almost immediately. Whatever. Yesterday - day off...ugly weather all day. The sun tried to come out around 4'ish but, by then, I was already totally immeresed in spring cleaning and had closets pulled apart. This morning - gorgeous...not a cloud in the sky. And guess what I'm doing? Yep, working. It happened last week too...I watched a beautiful day all day out the window at work before my day off, then it poured the next day, all day. I've heard this spring will be cooler than usual, which I don't mind...just give me some sunshine on my days off so I can get outside...PLEASE!

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

You can see out a window at work? You are sooo lucky! See, it's all a matter of perspective. Although on a really fine day that would drive me nuts too.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

It's a double edge sword Barb. It's nice having the sun streaming in but, at the same time, you see people out there doing things as you're stuck inside at work. It's gorgeous now...going out to get me some of this day!!

2:19 PM  
Blogger junky said...

Outside almost everyday can't say I like it much...grumpy today

4:53 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I guess the grass is always greener, huh?

Sorry you're grumpy. But it's allowed around here. :)

(somehow I just can't picture you grumpy though)

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home