Saturday, April 21, 2007

Today....

Ty & Fiona popped over to see me at work and play some Keno.....can you tell who loves it and who finds it a little boring?

We then headed down the road to a little hideaway called Harry's, to hit a bucket of balls and do some putting. "Yes, Joyce," (my mother in law)..."I see you hiding there behind the post".Fiona - "Official flag holder for Team Ty" (and definitely underpaid)."What the fuck did you do to the flag?"











(Way to break the course guys)

















Yes, we know you are a superstar Tiger Tyler. (insert standing ovation)Drumroll.................and the winner is - TYLER. Because he always cheats wins.Time out to catch up on the local news in the clubhouse."Bunny sighting...18th hole" (at which point Deb abandons everyone to go mingle with" the locals")The little bugger was pretty good at dodging the papparazzi (me), who followed him all over the course trying to get "the shot".Fast little bugger.

Some obnoxious, fat headed jocks decided to disturb our shoot by acting like morons and scaring my little friend away. Impressive - they scare little bunnies. Real men. Wonder what they do for an encore - break their own noses?

(Ftr...I totally ruled on the driving range for the second time now. I'm seriously going to take up golf because I can blast that little sucker pretty damn far. And straight as an arrow. I think my new career is calling me if poker doesn't pan out.)

Oh, and yea Giants. They won tonight (3-2). Awesome.



Good night morning friends.

17 Comments:

Blogger Whitenoise said...

Glad to see you back in the pink, Deb. Really glad.

4:38 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Awww. Is that really a wild bunnyrabbit?? He has such enormously cute EYES!!

7:17 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

No man I had a closer look he is WEARING A COLLAR... do you see??

I was going to get a pet giant bunny that I could take for walks wearing a harness. Only I couldn't do it as too many people keep pet fighting dogs round here and the poor lil hopper would get savaged to death in a dark alley.

...

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

So whose bunnyrabbit IS he??

7:19 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Like Whitenoise I'm glad you're hangin' in there, Debs

xx
x
xx

7:20 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

thanks whitenoise...I'm trying. Having the kids around sure helps - keeps me busy.

gled - isn't he the cutest bunny? Is it a collar? If so, there are two little houses that border right on the property...maybe theirs?

And thanks for the support gleds. XX

7:38 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Looks like a glorious day for golfing. You guys have leaves on your trees!
Everything is covered in snow here again, so your pics look like a different universe to me. Can I move to your planet?

7:53 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

Hope you are feeling a bit better Deb, Good to see you up and about. Love your post. We both snapped bunnies on film, mine got away quickly.

8:57 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Barb...it's just gorgeous here right now - I'm loving it. I'd be so happy if you were in our little corner of the country here.

tracey...tk - thanks sweetie. I'm heading over to see yours now.

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am amazing on the driving range...but I totally suck on an actual golf course, must be the pressure. We have deer all over our golf courses here. They don't seem to care and they even hang out on the driving range...I'm sure they get hit more than a few times throughout the year, but they love the grass there

9:49 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

Those pictures were great, could spring be here? Lets hope it stays.

10:21 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

kelly...I bet that would happen with me too. Balls in the lake/sand I'm sure. I've seen coyotes on courses out here too, which is pretty cool.

Allison...spring has sprung. And I love it!

10:30 AM  
Blogger 668 aka neighbour of the beast said...

aaahhh look at the bunny!

you know nothing turns me on faster than some over testosterone male picking on a little creature. not!

glad you are getting out in this weather.

10:59 AM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

Ohmygod Deb, your post had me laughing my ass off! and EEEEE! That bunny is soooo fargin KEYUTE!! xox

12:20 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

668...I know. Nothin' like a man who can scare away a seven pound ball of fluff. Wow, baby you're for me.

Mel...I got right up close to the bunny - he was so tame. We have them all over the place here...I'd like to keep them all!

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ummm Deb....multiple bunnies are bad....they do things to create more bunnies

last year I had a gaggle? of little bunnykins in my yard, although they ate plants...it was hilarious to watch them when I went outside they were like little ping-pong balls bouncing off each other trying to get away. I would have thought having a big dog in the yard, the scent would have encouraged them to move on

3:35 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

O.K. kel - are we talkin' geese or bunnies? What do you call a bunch of bunnies?....we'll have to follow up.

Ping pong balls - I can picture that. That's kinda how my kids scatter when it's time to clean the house.

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home