Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CANUCKS WILL WIN


I'm off to Safeway before the game but, before I go, I have to Canucklepost...we won't win unless I do. We need this game, but I'm not worried. Despite what all the bandwagoners claim, I think we're playing well.

So a big GO CANUCKS GO....kel, plug your ears tonight. tc - try and get home in time to give a victory cheer. Whitenoise, be glad you left town. We mean business.

UPDATE: NAZZY SCORES...WE'RE ON THE BOARD FIRST. BIG WOOT!!!
We want "mo" goals.

10 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

They probably don't need an extra 'woot', but I'm giving them one anyways. Hope they win!!

7:58 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

We always appreciate your wooting Al...it helps us for sure - we just scored!!!

8:06 PM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

And another WOOT WOOT WOOT :O)

9:03 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Beauty by Morrison....LOVE IT!!

9:10 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

I'm feeling like the Canuck curse tonight. Finished work turned on the tv...2-0! Yahoo! Before I can barely get myself settled in it's suddenly a tied game and now we're into overtime.

10:14 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

That was total crap. Our guys left at 2-0 and gave it to them.

10:33 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

We're in deep now. Hopefully this will get their ire up and they will come back to play an entire game next time!

11:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said it Deb....they thought they had it and seemed to shut down

8:42 AM  
Blogger Toccata said...

Oh dear, I hope the loss hasn't sent you to bed with the stress of it all.

9:58 PM  
Blogger Lulu (Dan's cat) said...

I don't like ice. I don't like sliding around on my dainty little feet.

You silly humans do so many silly things. How about a belly rub for the road?

MEOW!!!

7:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home