Saturday, July 14, 2007

I swear all I do is work and cook lately. We've had company here pretty much every day this week and I feed them. All. I'm posting pictures as proof tomorrow because when I keel over from heat stroke and exhaustion, you'll know what got me. I'm also going to post my phenomenal poker week...I kicked everyone's ass and now they all hate me because of it. Guys don't like losing to girls. Not one single bit. I take a lot of heat over on Poker Room because I'm supposed to lose...one problem though, I don't like to. My dream is to be on the tour. One day my friends, one day.

Anyhow, here's my random shuffle. As I don't know what time it is, I don't know if this qualifies as the Friday shuffle...hang on, I'll go check. Hell, it's already 12:45 - officially the Saturday shuffle.

How are you all doing?

1/ where did you sleep last night? - nirvana (nowhere dipshit, i never sleep, remember? which is why i'm too tired for
capitals)
2/ at the bottom of everything - bright eyes (unlike mine right now)
3/ crazy baby - joan osborne (oooh, it's been awhile for this one...love it)
4/ it ain't easy - long john baldry (tell me about it)
5/ she's a jar - wilco (thanks junky, love this one)
5/ o.k., stone me now....slipped away - avril lavigne (hey, I like it. but damn, it makes me cry)
6/ i am trying to break your heart - wilco
7/ rooftop - melissa mcclelland (beautiful)
8/ painted on my heart - cult
9/ day old hate - city and color
10/ 11 am - incubus

Well I think that's it for me. Ty's friend Steve just left...we watched the Lion's kick Saskatchewan's ass. And yes, I cooked (again). Fajitas. I'm now officially on strike for the weekend...care to join me in that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

When you get on that poker show, I will start watching poker, because that would be awesome.

I've been doing very little cooking, actually, but am happy to join you on strike. Right after I finish preparing these ribs I started cooking at 9:00 am.

9:00 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

I'm TRYING to do very little cooking but it's just not turning out that way. I found myself doing a pork roast and heating the place up to 900* the other day...then went "what the hell am I doing?".

Ribs....yummmmmmm. Now I'll probably do some of those tonight because that just sounds too good.

9:34 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Deb, I think you have to start ordering in or just luxuriating in some fresh cold salads. Turn off that oven!

9:45 AM  
Blogger junky said...

...I'd be lying if I said it wasn't easy...

3:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home