Wednesday, October 10, 2007

We now interrupt this extremely boring blog for a very important message....

TODAY IS BARB'S BIRTHDAY!!!!

So everyone, send her some cake in the mail. Make wishes for her as you break that turkey's drumstick. Hug a zombie in her honor.

In all seriousness, I feel blessed to be surrounded by the wonderful friends that I have here in the blogworld, Barb being a big part of that. I keep to myself in the "real" world although, for me, this IS my real world. And I love you all (but Barb just a little bit more today).

Everyone should know someone like Barbara B...she's a "keeper". For those who haven't had the pleasure of meeting this little gem of a woman please, get over and say hello. You'll be better off for knowing her.

All the best to you Barb. I hope Radiohead's playing loud and the sun's shining (not too hard - just lukewarm) and birds land on your toes with daisies while zombies prance around you, serving you fine wine and oatmeal cookies as your football and hockey team win. O.K., well maybe not that last part.

You, my friend, are a special gift to us all. So go on now, git. Go have yourself a great day.

XO

9 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Awww Deb! Verklempft doesn't even begin to describe how I am feeling right now. You are the sweetest! Thank you. You're quite a gem yourself, you realize.

1:37 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

What a lovely post. How much did she pay you? ;P

Very kind words from a kind soul yourself! I'm glad to call you both friends.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Happy Birthday 2u
Happy Birthday 2u
Happy Birthday Dear Barbara B
Happy Birthday 2u!

3:08 PM  
Blogger Toccata said...

Aww, what a nice post. You are so right about all the wonderful friends out here in blogworld. You too Deb are an enormous part of that. Take care. p.s. For the life of me I could not find any mention of the game tonight!!! What's that about?

9:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy birthday to her.

11:02 AM  
Blogger TK Kerouac said...

Happy Birthday Barb!!!!!!!!

Deb
I wanted to send you an invite to my blog which is now private but I don't know your email address

my email address is tkkerouac@gmail.com
please email so I can send you an invite

ttyl
Tracey

1:55 PM  
Blogger Whitenoise said...

Happy BD, Barb. :-)

What a great friend Deb is, eh? ;-)

6:54 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Thanks so much everybody! And yes, we can all agree that Deb is beyond wonderful.

7:00 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Barb...just hope that you had a really great day...you're so deserving. And thank you. ;)

Al...not telling. :) And we're a good time, us girls, aren't we?

gled...did you do the Marilyn voice?

tc...I wish I wouldn't have heard any mention of the game. Unfortunately though, I paid for that mess. Ugly. And, ftr, you're pretty special yourself...I think we all just fit together quite nicely, don't you?

rop...that was cute, how you worded that.

tk...I sent you an email. Now hook me up girl!

whitenoise...aw (blushing). :)

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home