Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I'm too tired lazy to do a proper post...seems to be a recurring theme around here lately. I'm feeling quite run down again...I think I overdo it sometimes. I burn the candle at both ends, stay up really late (and always am up early) and it catches up with me. But normally I push through those times that I'm dragging...not lately though. I'm giving into them and going with the flow.

Dad's surgery is coming up so that's playing on my mind a bit. I know of the risk involved, but also realize that he's a ticking time bomb right now without the surgery. The sooner we can get him in there, the better. I think it's a crying shame that "priority/emergency" surgeries still take well over a month of waiting time. Unacceptable, yet the city keeps growing with no end in sight. What will the future hold?

Anyhow, enough of the gloom and doom.

I'm going to post a couple of videos of songs that I love (and haven't heard it in ages). I was reminded of Romeo and Juliet when I watched The Killers perform a cover of it on TV the other night....

4 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I hope all goes well with your dad's surgery. You know I'll be thinking of you.

9:33 AM  
Blogger Toccata said...

Hang in there Deb. Hoping for all the best for you and your father. Take care.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haven't you noticed when you do burn the candle at both ends you feel like it really won't catch up with you that badly ... then it always does

i'm not talking about my old drug-induced nights i just mean staying up late by the way!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

barb...thank you my friend. I have good feelings about it deep down.

tc...thank you my other friend.

gled...friend #3...it seems to go like that. But mostly I just go go go and don't feel it. When I do though, it hits hard.

10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home