Monday, September 18, 2006

My Knee Jerk Reaction Is To Scream

Fucking knee. That's all I can say. I don't know HOW or WHEN, but I've tweeked my knee, putting my full blown workout on hold for a few days.

So.....@*#^@)#)*$$@&#*$^$%@*@*!!! (Oh, I guess I already said "fucking" didn't I?....makes this a little pointless. I do like the two dollar signs in a row that were randomly typed....maybe it's a sign!).

Later friends, got a busy day and will not return until this evening. Hope all is well.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Oh OUCH! Someone once told me that knees were God's only mistake (frankly I can think of a few others as well, but)

I hope you heal quickly and that you can get back to at least a modified workout soon. Just be careful please.

10:22 AM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Oh, brutal! I've got wonky knees too, I hope yours start feeling better, I know how much it gets in the way of doing even the simplest tasks. I'd say put heat on it 'cause that helps when mine get stiff, but you may have to do an Allison-esque treatment and put ice on it instead...maybe try both? :P

I hope you feel better soon though, just try to use that knee as little as possible for awhile. :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I feel your pain.
I've torn my ACL four times, next time surgery.
Feel better, and try to rest!!

10:20 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Hope it gets better.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Thanks guys, you're (all) the best.

When it rains it pours...my next (and probably last, for awhile) post will tell of the neverending saga of the destruction of Deb.

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home