Saturday, February 03, 2007

I like the names of other people's blogs, I find them interesting. Mine was the result of frustration, at which point I threw one of my favorite songs into the mix. And I figured a box represented something that could be "opened up", you know, have some surprises inside. My son saw it a bit differently.

"Mom, do you really want everyone on the internet to see your box?". Hhhmm, guess I hadn't thought of that. But that's how his mind operates. He had a point. I thought of it tonight (and chuckled) as I admired other people's blog names.

4 Comments:

Blogger Toccata said...

Trust a teenaged boy! Opening a box to find a surprise. I like that. I have certainly found many surprises out there in blog land. Probably one of the best surprises is finding fellow bloggers that you feel a connection with such as yourself!!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Allison said...

LOL! I remember when I first started reading your blog, I looked at the title and went 'Hmmm, interesting choice.'

I agree with Toccata though, I like your idea of opening a box to find a suprise. Surely, anyone who reads your blog would knows you're the farthest thing from square.

10:29 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

thank "tc"...that's my new nickname for you here. Yeah Ty's all over stuff like that. And likewise on the connection.

Allison...I hadn't thought of how it could be interpreted by others...daft. And thanks.

12:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha ha..i never thought of "the box" in that context.....

mine I named because i really never thought I would have anytihng of value or great importance there

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home