Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hey Girls.....

.....get excited NOW!!!!

- Champions Of Nothing
- A Single Explosion
- Metal Airplanes
- 99% Of Us Is Failure
- Born Losers
- Odette
- Black Helicopter
- The Boy Come Home
- The Devil’s In Your Details
- Moon Over Marin
- Girl Wedged Under The Front Of A Firebird
- I Am Not Safer Than A Bank
- I’m A Window
- She’s In It For The Money
- True Love Will Find You In The End

Touring is part of the deal...possibly two. One with a band, the other an acoustic/bare bones like last time. Personally, I can hardly wait.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Where did you find this info? (I haven't checked mblog in a while)
Matt is so good about touring so here's hoping... Somebody owes me a concert, damn it!

12:51 PM  
Blogger junky said...

I wonder who the girl under the firebird is...Hmmmm.

3:41 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Barb - he shares a lot of info. If he does another living room show I'm crashing it.

junky...judging by the women throwing themselves at him, could be any one of the "locals" here. Have you heard any of his stuff?...just curious.

6:49 PM  
Blogger junky said...

very little I have heard, the states ignore him and the east coast canuck stations don't play much of him...

thought he had a bit of falling out with the wifey, am I confused?

8:34 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

the wifey screwed around with her coke dealer. When he toured last year he was in the midst of the ugliness, yet he still came out and shot the shit with us after the show for half an hour or so. He's a class act and I think you'd really like some of his ideas as well as his music. Check it out some time and let me know what you think. (He's a local boy here).

We all love him around these blogparts.

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home