Sunday, March 04, 2007

Yesterday I was a bit of a drama queen - I apologize. I'm just finding it hard to do "nothing", which is what I'm allowed to do right now. I had to go to the laundromat so I did...broke the rules and carried out (lighter than usual) laundry baskets. Stupid but necessary - Ty helped (of course).

I don't know why I haven't linked her (I thought I had), but when I'm having a "poor me" moment, all I need do is skip over to Ruth's (or lala's for that matter) blog to be reminded that I should take it all with a grain of salt and quit my damn whining.

So I'm going to attempt a few chores today and see how that goes. But no more complaining, o.k.?

5 Comments:

Blogger Lost Xander said...

OK )

11:33 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hi LX. Thanks for stopping by.

12:40 PM  
Blogger Women on the Verge said...

TAKE IT EASY!!! O.M.G.... you're reminding me of my friend, the one who had the hospital mishap. She came out of the hospital after almost dying twice and SHOVELED her driveway!!!! Cut it out, will ya??!!!

Ethel

12:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Deb,
Thanks for stopping by...how did you find my little hovel on the www?
Larry

4:35 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

Hi Larry...I found you through "tk's" blog.

8:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home