Tuesday, February 27, 2007


Have you ever googled your own name? I just did and was totally surprised to actually find stuff there...kind of freaked me out. An old interview I did with a paper on a fight I was having at the schoolboard. The contest I just won the jersey in (where I found out someone else won a dinner with Geroy...gggrrr). It was quite interesting to see what was there - stuff I didn't know about. Then, for fun, I googled the ex - nothin'. No blackmail material. Another guy with the same name (he spells it weird) who looks like his polar opposite. I'd google a few of you if I knew your real names. Give it a shot - google yourself and see where it leads you.

Anyhow, I'm done tonight. Can't even muster up enough anything for a game of poker. Sweet dreams y'all. Tomorrow.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gledwood said...

Yes and I come up several times!

10:53 AM  
Blogger junky said...

I hardly use my real name, I haven't in years so a google search generally doesn't turn me up, it however gets a character actor from the early sixties, and a weird "artist".

4:55 PM  
Blogger Whitenoise said...

I wrote a post on this a month ago. Yep- scary. Everything lives on somewhere. I found 3 letters to the editor, one had even been incorporated into a government agency's policy paper without my knowledge or consent.

Then there were the years worth of comments on the hobby and special interest boards....

You can't say anything anymore without it coming back to haunt you.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home