Sunday, March 04, 2007

The housework hasn't begun yet...two good movies in a row on A & E really are making it easy to take it easy. First, Bridget Jone's Diary, which I haven't seen before. I only caught the end but will definitely be wanting to see it from start to finish. Then, Monster's Ball, which (once again) I have yet to see start to finish. This is my third sitting where I've caught a fragment of it - it just fits with "my favorite" kind of movie and I'm determined to see the entire thing at one time.

Now curling's on...maybe I won't get so much done today. It's the thought that counts, right?

6 Comments:

Blogger Women on the Verge said...

Let me know how they are. I'm the other person on the planet who hasn't seen these 2 flicks...

E

12:41 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Well I didn't see enough of BJD but it did look good. Monster's Ball I would highly recommend. But you need a quiet time/space and kleenex.

2:04 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I've never seen MOnster's Ball either and I will never in my life watch Titanic - just out of principle.

BJD is a really fun movie though, but naturally the book is better (although Renee is totally cute).

The MB/ON game just killed me. Killed me, I tell you.

3:23 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Damn it, I missed the end...the ex came with the dog and all hell broke loose. I'm waiting for the next round...10 minutes to go.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

I agree, I enjoyed the first BJD...but yeah, book is better.

And yes, its the thought that counts with housework, always :)

7:57 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I never made it to the library...how stupid that it closes at 10 every night, but Saturday it's open until 5.

If the book's better, maybe I'll go that route.

8:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home