Saturday, April 21, 2007


So when you're team sucks and is about to lose the second game in a row when they had a chance to take the series what do you do? You nearly chop off the tip of your thumb.

Actually I did it right before the game. And I was cutting up an orange so the juice went in there and stung like hell. It bled all down my arm and Ty wanted me to go to emerg and have it stitched. The game was coming on so there was no way I was doing that. I should've. It would've been way more entertaining.

If we don't win Monday I'm going to get the BC Lions to go over and beat up the Canucks (everyone but Trevor).

3 Comments:

Blogger Whitenoise said...

ouch!

3:52 AM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Please don't chop anything else off! It's only a game!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

double ouch today w/n.

barb...I bleed for the team Barb.

(and I only took a pic because my camera was right there, in front of me as I sat bleeding all over the towels)

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home