Tuesday, May 08, 2007

ANOTHER SUPRISE BLOG.

For those of you who are/were wondering (as i've noticed my mum says A-LOTTTTT)
this is not deb, infact, HER AMAZING, AWESOME, WICKED COOL, daughterrrrr, Lindsay.
She's at my grandpas right now, and I have jacked her computer for the time being.
mum, your keyboard SUCKS.
she's always complaining about how I don't care about her and how I "hate her"
kay mum, I know you say you're just kidding about that when I get upset, but you're not.
you-are-lame.
you're the best mum ever, and never ever think for any amount of time that I don't love you, cause I do.
I'm just a cranky teenager and you're just a cranky old lady and sometimes we butt heads but that doesn't mean I "hate" you.
infact, I always brag about you to my friends, and how you're cool and stuff like that, and they get really jealous.
SO IF I CALL YOU NAMES OR IF I SAY I DON'T WANT TO GO FOR A WALK (ahem) ITS BECAUSE IM AN ASSHOLE AND I AM LAZY.
but I love you, alot.
more than any daughter could love another mum.
so stop thinking were not friends and that I don't want to spend time with you, that's not true either.
you're my best friend cause I know when all my friends are mean and immature, (not saying you're not mean and immature, cause you are, LOLOLOL, kidding.. about the mean part, but the immature part is what makes you fun. AND ONLY MEAN SOMETIMES, BUT ALL MUMS ARE.) that you'll always be there.
friends will come and friends will go but you will always be my mum, and thats more important than any friend of mine.
I BET YOURE NEAR TEARS RIGHT NOW.
"what a good daughter"
I know, I know *takes bow*.
then, "LINDSAY DON'T GO ON/READ MY BLOG!"
I KNOW.
lol.
you better come home soon and make me some tea, and tomorrow ANTM is on, hold on, phone.
it was ty, he says phone him when you get home.
LOL X 2.
*invade your computer*
I NEED MINE FIXED SOON PLEASE.
I bet all your internet friends are getting bored of reading this, and you too, you're probably waiting for this to end (I talk alot, I wonder who I get that from *rolls eyes* hmm..) so you can play online poker.
so i'll end this saying, I love you, so stop being a geek and thinking I don't.
your feelings get hurt too easily.
I THOUGHT YOU WERE A TROOPER, GEEZ.
lolololololol OMG LE TIGRE ON TV *dances* I can play this on my guitar, yeeeeee.
LOVE YOU, BYE.

8 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

awesome Linds...love you.

Now get off my 'puter.

10:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you both talk a lot...wow...good post

10:36 PM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Awww <3 Both of you are awesome.

11:22 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

kel...you know where she gets it. :)

12:33 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Yous don't hate each other!

3:38 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

... yeah & that WAS a good post btw ...

3:38 AM  
Blogger Whitenoise said...

Too cool. ;-)

4:00 AM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

LOL You both rock!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home