Monday, May 07, 2007

Blame Bright Eyes If Mine Are Bloodshot Tomorrow


Linds went to see Bright Eyes with her Dad in Seattle last week and I've been jealous ever since...their stories of the concert make me sad that I missed it.

So tonight we YouTubed it and she relived the show and after she'd left the computer I continued on the journey alone. There wasn't much posted from that particular show yet - it was only Tuesday afterall. But I went over here (click on Bright Eyes when you get there) and rocked it out with Conor and the gang.

I really liked the songs from the AOL Session...make sure you let them all play (it's well worth it). Just go to "videos" and click on the first one, then sit back enjoy - they'll all play.

While you're over there may as well hit the archives and watch the Pearl Jam session too...it's a good one.

Here's one more for the road from Bright Eyes (my current favorite).

3 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

Their new album is really quite good - I'm enjoying it a lot, even withe Conor's mullet.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I think it's really good Barb - quite a change from their other stuff. Apparently Conor's no longer depressed. :)

Yeah, and the mullet. Hhhmm, what's going on there?

9:04 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Deb. Nice posts and pictures. I've been busy but had to say I like Bright Eyes. Four Winds is my favorite. I'll try the one you linked to after work.

Take care...


rob

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home