Friday, June 08, 2007

Oh, ffs. I've heard enough of Ms. Hilton and the joke that is her sentence.

Remind me, the next time I'm off to jail (although I'm not really planning on it), to cry like a baby so that I, too, am quickly released. As a matter of fact, come property tax time I think I'll go down to city hall and try it out there. Who knew crying was the answer in this world? I certainly didn't. I'm pretty much a pro cryer...this could come in handy.

First of all, they gave her a ridiculously light sentence to begin with, which is a total slap in the face to the average joe who serves a real sentence. Secondly, they reduce it for "good behavior" before she's even started it....who monitored her behavior, Brittney or OJ? She must've behaved for a whole, um I'd say, hour and a half. What qualified as good behavior...wearing underwear? Then, to top it all off, she throws a hissy fit and they say, "o.k. princess, this is a little harsh for you...you can go home"??! ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

I'm glad to see that the judge was not amused and has thrown her back where she belongs. I'm sorry, not much sympathy here for rich kids who think they make the rules.

I wasn't going to post on this because I'm absolutely tired of it. But the story keeps getting more bizarre and now it's sucked me in. I feel like I've entered the twilight zone.

But, really, I do have more important things to do than to worry about Paris Hilton's escapades. Namely:

1) watching the grass grow outside
2) ironing socks
3) reciting the alphabet

As someone over on MG's blog so eloquently put it, "what a shitload of fuck".

8 Comments:

Blogger Eddie said...

if that would have been me i would have got 6 months in jail, must be nice to be a little rich girl..

9:52 PM  
Blogger David said...

Don't you get it? She NEEDS her TempurPedic! Those 3/4 inch vinyl mats on a slab aren't NASA approved!

Sleep tight Paris!

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Deb, you made me smile.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

are you kidding me Allison. That's just wrong on so many levels.

Oh dear Barb...that IS a problem.

Exactly Eddie...it just stinks, big time.

Hey David...you said it. And NO BLOW DRYER...how could we expect her to stay?

busterp...I'm glad for that! Too bad it's such a ridiculous "story". I think my initial reaction was "choke".

12:00 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

She's back in to be punished again, last I heard. I'm so glad.
Let her out. What? So she can sit at home under "house arrest" snorting lines of coke, watching DVDs and calling all her friends. I don't think so. Would they let an unemployed black woman have the same liberties just because she "broke down"..? I don't think so. No! Paris deserves to serve every second of her sentence. Definitely no early release. That will pay her back for doing The Simple Life!!

7:01 AM  
Blogger tkkerouac said...

But this is how it is in the newsworld. She is up there with the top stories, Todays war, Todays weather, and heres whats happening with Paris...
love her or hate her, viewers eat it up.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Gledwood said...

Madonna, incidentally says she's sending some Kabbalah stuff inside. I commented back "are you sure she will be capable of reading that? Best send at least some on audio" I was quite shocked when Madonna's assistant or whoever does that blog actually let that comment through but hey-hum ...
(& it IS Madonna's blog. Far as anyone can tell it really is)
But back to Paris Hilton aaaaarrrgh!! How can anyone stay in a Hilton Hotel without thinking of her and her trust fund I do not know. They don't seem to have "suffered" from her antics at all. We live in a modern-day Gomorrah, that's all I can say!

4:59 PM  
Blogger Rice said...

Don't forget cleaning out your junk drawer.

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home