Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm getting pretty tired of washing dishes before they go into the dishwasher then again after I take them out. As a matter of fact, I don't even know where some of these food stains come from...it's like they get dirtier in there. Where the hell's the sludge cycle on the dial?...somehow missed that one. Anyhow, I've just had an "aha" lightbulb moment with the realization that I should just bypass the middle man and wash the damn things by hand. My dishwasher is now classified as extra pots & pans storage.

It's gorgeous out...what a screwed up bunch of weather this is. Snow Wednesday...beach Friday. What the hell to wear???

5 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I wash everything by hand and if I feel like it, let the dishwasher sanitize.

Please rock the scraf and bikini look. :)

3:41 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Al....I don't know that we could call it rock if I wear it though.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i so like my dishwasher...everything except pots and pans....and they come out clean!!

i suppose you could wear what they are wearing in the photo

2:31 PM  
Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I love your choice of outfit! Not to job interviews though, please!

I have to pretty much prewash my dishes as well. And this is the dishwasher that almost removed the tip of my thumb a couple of years ago. I think it wants more blood.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Whitenoise said...

Dishwashers... sometimes I wonder why we even bother since we scrub everything before it goes in...

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home