Sunday, August 06, 2006

I'm So Mad I'm Gonna' Scream

Here I go with more stupid computer problems. I don't even care anymore, I'm not fixing this. My last post (with ride pics) was my third attempt. I had 5 other pics posted and all was well until I clicked on them in my blog to see the bigger version. What the hell is up with that? This most recent attempt initially worked - I clicked on each pic and got the bigger size. Went away for awhile and did some other stuff, came back and we're back to a possessed fucking blog that shows some sort of updated hieroglyphics instead of a picture. I give up. This blogging obviously is not my specialty. UUUUUUUURRRRGGHHHAAAAAHHHH!

2 Comments:

Blogger mellowlee said...

I totally hear ya Deb. I lost many posts due to technical glitches. My worst one was loading up a bunch of pics, laying everything out so I had the exact layout I wanted, and hit the button and blogger went down! OMG I was so mad!

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know. This is also funny - I took 375 pics (used the entire memory card) on my first "run" with the new camera, thinking I could just upload them to flickr. Well, it appears they have a "limit" and you can do about a dozen a month. So, by the time I get them all on there, I should be 106.

It's strange, the first time I clicked on the pics, they were fine. Then the page full of weird code. Now they're back to normal?! So, maybe if I'd left my first batch up, they would've been o.k. too??

*sighs*....this is a lot to figure out for my little pea brain.

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home