Sunday, October 08, 2006

The Bache-lure

I forgot to ask...do any of you watch the bachelor? I confess, for whatever stupid reason, I am hooked on one or two reality programs and this is one of them (*cringes, as her friends throw shit like their TV's at her). Sorry. I don't know why - I'm so dead against the entire concept. Maybe it's to see the lengths that women will go just to snag a man. They don't even know him and they're drooling all over each other and catty and one even keeps saying "baby" like it's the only word in her vocabulary. She is the definition of dumb blonde (I think) and her slutty little (near lap) dance did nothing to help her case of being a rocket scientist/classy woman.

This prince charming is like all the rest...at first I think, "o.k., he could be nice". But, in reality, they're all just horny dogs and lapping up every minute of having 102 women throwing themselves at them. This guy won't be any different, I'm quite sure of that. What this must do for their ego swelling.

Who in their right mind would meet someone this way? Is this even real, or is it fake reality tv? I have a hard time imagining anyone actually entertaining this idea. Do the women not know they look like desperate idiots and they should all get together and say "screw the man, let's have a big hen party". Crack the wine, put on some good music and let the guy go count money or something. They should just all make friends with each other and when the guy comes to pick them up say, "oh sorry, we're going out to a movie tonight. Maybe tomorrow will work". Women who throw themselves at a guy like this, regardless of whether he's got a throne or not, make me want to vomit nails. But I can hardly wait for the next episode. I'm a freak.

5 Comments:

Blogger Barbara Bruederlin said...

I don't watch this, but I'm pretty sure I would tune in for an episode where the women do say "sorry we're going to a movie tonight".

8:05 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

It's actually quite pathetic Barbara....to see grown women act this way. Honestly, within minutes of meeting the guy the blonde bimbo whose only word was "baby" asked if he wanted her to dance for him, at which point she shook her little ass right in his face. Egads seems to fit here. They're like circus monkeys who perform on command. One of the only ones I could stomach was a cute, seeminglly innocent little thing who was a "tree hugger".....so they went outside and hugged a tree (which was pretty silly but at least seemed fun....she didn't throw herself at him like the rest of them)

9:38 AM  
Blogger Deb said...

(Oh, and I forgot. I'm ashamed to say I watch this and then openly admit I've yet to see my first edition of "The Hour". That's a big fat d'oh I'm sure. Please be assured that I NEVER watch TV and The Slutty Girls/Bachelor happened to come while I was doing stuff and someone had left the TV on. It was an innocent viewing but, now that I know it's on, I'll be watching again. What an ultimate waste of my time....why do I torture myself?)

9:43 AM  
Blogger mellowlee said...

I watched part of it tonight...holy drama queens eh? I can see this being addictive, like watching a car crash!

10:15 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

Exactly Mel....the car crash thing fits - that's exactly what it's like for me. Just can't turn away.

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home