Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My First (Regular Season) Oddset (Loser)


I guess I'm going to win the same amount on Sports Action this year as I did last year....big fat zero. I don't care - I expect to lose. I bet with my heart, not my brain. And I come awfully close to winning some big ones on occassion, giving me the thrill of (near) victory, followed by the agony of defeat...that payout a few weeks ago on TOTO - I had 9 right and apparently 11 would've rolled me in some dough.

Tonight I had: BUF (over CAR) / OTT (over TOR) / DAL (over CRD). Loser.

5 Comments:

Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Hey, you almost had that, Debz. Buffalo DID beat Carolina, Ottawa DID beat Toronto, and though Colorado is up 2-0 against Dallas, it's still the second period, it's not too late. And I prefer Dallas over Colorado, lol. I'd have made the same bet as you tonight, lol.

That Canucks symbol, by the way...CLASSIC. *thumbs up*

8:43 PM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

Oh, oh, correction: Dallas just tied it up 2-all in the 3rd period...you could still go 3/3 tonight!

9:29 PM  
Blogger Alana Elliott said...

And Dallas for the OT win!

Nice picks, Debs!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

I managed to have all three games, but it has to be by the end of regulation...OT wins count as "ties". Damn OT. *rips ticket to shreds*

What's so funny is that we had all the vintage stuff, as fans from wwway back, when that was their current logo. I gave most away, to update/keep current with the newer logos. Now it's all back and I want my stuff back...paying top dollar for stuff I already had burns my butt. We had hats that we got free at games and exactly like this....this one cost Ty over $30, 'cause it's "vintage" new stuff. Rip off.

3:09 PM  
Blogger Deb said...

(cool....I'm taking this as a sign. WV just was "inluk"...wahoo. Canucks are gonna' win tonight)

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home