Friday, October 06, 2006

Canucks/Lions for the double header

It's a good night. My Lions keep on rolling and Geroy keeps on scoring. He's on pace to smash the CFL record this year. And he's so "gay"....hee hee. I'm having fun tonight. Tomorrow it's back to reality, as I look after mom at 5:30 (it's bad...fill you in later). But, for tonight, I'm putting everything "on hold" to celebrate the glory of my teams/sports. Yeeha!

(Be patient...this sports thing will pass, as I settle into the season. I'm just giddy at this time of year - when there's hockey and football in the same day. I'm pathetic)

1 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Isn't it exciting Ben...glad you're aboard. The Flyers are great...used to cheer for them many moons ago (the days of Pelle Lindburg).

The Canucks are looking good (so far...knock on wood!).

The CFL is very exciting, especially our Lions here, who are on quite a roll. I enjoy the NFL as well.

Look forward to your visits.

Cheers!

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home